We are happy to see you here and we hope you enjoy using our websites ( http://clunykilliney.ie and https://pastpupils.clunykilliney.ie).
Please read the following Terms and Conditions before using our websites. By continue to use our websites, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- We, at St. Joseph of Cluny Secondary School, try to keep the information in these websites as current and accurate as possible. However, mistakes can be made. St. Joseph of Cluny Secondary School is not responsible for any mistakes or inaccuracies that might appear in our websites. Should you have any doubts or find any mistakes or inaccuracies, please let us know using our contact form. We will be happy to help!
- Access to some areas of our websites are only granted after registration. This is required to provide useful services and to protect the privacy of our visitors accessing those areas.
- Where registration is required, it will be clearly pointed and the means to complete the registration provided. Please note that a valid email address is mandatory to complete the registration process.
- During the registration process, you will be asked to provide a username and a password of your choosing. Please note that those details are only for your use, not transferable and you should not disclose them to anybody, both for the security of your account and for privacy purposes.
- Once you have registered in our “St. Joseph of Cluny Secondary School – Past Pupils” website (https://pastpupils.clunykilliney.ie), all the details your provide during the registration will be available in the directory with the exception of your phone number and your passwords. The directory will be accessible to other registered users.
- Once you are registered, you will have access to your details online, and you will be able to amend your details and change your password via the “Edit your profile” page.
- If you wish to unregister from our website, please send us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 7 business days to complete your request.
- Using other registered users details. You may use other user’s details only for the purpose of contacting them directly via their email address. You are not allowed to use other user’s information for any other purpose.
- Please note that abusive behaviour is not tolerated in our websites. Any abuse, discrimination, hate comments, spam or bullying towards other users or towards St. Joseph of Cluny Secondary School staff when using our websites will cause the offending account to be immediately deleted, without previous notice, and future access will be denied. Where we find ourselves with no other option but to close the account, the decision will be final and no queries will be entertained regarding it. In cases where it is justified to do so, the relevant authorities will be informed.
- Data protection. We adhere and comply with the requirements of the current Irish and European legislation in terms of privacy and data protection. The details are available in our separate Privacy Statement. Please ensure that you read it and accept it before you continue to use our websites.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is found by a Court of competent jurisdiction or other competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then such part will be considered severed from the terms and conditions, while the remaining terms and conditions will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Our websites are governed by Irish law. By accessing or viewing any of the information provided in our websites, you are accepting that Irish law applies to these sites and Irish courts have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise in relation to these sites.
- If you choose not to accept any of the terms and conditions explained above, please leave this site now.